Friday, February 24, 2012

Emphysema is a lung disease of the lungs

Symptoms of Emphysema ...

Before we look at the symptoms of emphysema, let us first look at what it and its consequences. In the case of smokers, a chronic disease, in most cases could be completely avoided. At least further damage to the lungs could be eliminated if smokers are aware of the


emphysema symptoms and life changing health implicactions, that it brings. Here are some questions that this site will attempt to respond to new products to be added as soon lasix 100mg as possible .... Emphysema is a lung disease of the lungs, primarily associated with smoking. Lung tissue, which is usually quite spongy and elastic and contains hundreds of millions of tiny air sacs called alveoli. They are responsible for the absorption of oxygen and removing carbon dioxide from the body. These tiny air sacs, which attacked and destroyed by emphysema. Consider a sponge with all her tiny holes, compression and release it has the ability to absorb water quickly and efficiently to keep it. Compared rubber myachyk with one or even several holes, compression and released eat slowly and inefficiently absorption. With thousands or millions of individual air sac walls in the lungs are destroyed, they actually become larger and lose their resemblance to a sponge and become more like a rubber ball. As a result of loss of lung tissue, lungs lose their ability to function normally, resulting in one of the early symptoms of emphysema, shortness of breath. Like most smoking related diseases, emphysema symptoms develop slowly and usually by then, ill health, found a lot of damage already done. It is also worth considering suffering emphysema also have a shorter life expectancy than the general population. Emphysema symptoms: identification of early symptoms can prevent more serious condition if recognized early. The ability to inhale and exhale is becoming more difficult. Some statistics you do not want to hear. Emphysema is a group of diseases caused by chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and for men is the fourth cause of death in the United States and Australia and sixth for women. Not to mention that the negative effects of suffering have to endure for many years, often leading to hospitalization. Treatment of emphysema if you smoke, you must quit smoking immediately. The benefits can be seen in even the most chronic cases. The body tries to restore damaged lungs, but to stop further damage may do much towards improving the quality of life of patients with COPD. There are several options and medical treatment such as medication and quit smoking pills (list is long), which over time can help improve lung function and reduce symptoms. In severe cases, surgery may even be considered. If you are concerned that you may be


signs of emphysema, contact your doctor as soon as possible but in any case, if you smoke, you and your family benefit, and make real efforts to quit smoking . .

2 comments:

  1. I currently lives in Ohio mow,I was diagnosed with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease(COPD) and my husband was diagnosed with parkinson disease in 2011.Since then i have tried quitting smoking and taken many types of Bronchodilators and Short-Acting bronchodilators also tried Spiriva but not of it has helped.and my husband was unable to walk because of parkinson disease,our life was full of sorrow and pain,i was planning of going for lungs transplant,before a friend introduced me to Dr Abumere herbal medicine,my friend told me Abumere herbal medicine cured his family of different kinds of diseases such HEPATITIS B,COPD,HERPES AND PARKINSON, i was so shocked when he told me ,so i decided to call two members of his family to confirm what he told me,the answer i got from his family member matched with his own story ,so i decided to try ,so i contacted Dr Abumere herbal medicine via their email,abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com,so they replied and said their herbal medicine will cure me and my husband totally from COPD and parkinson within 25-30days of usage ,i was so happy,so i purcahsed the herbal medicine,which they sent to my home address,when we received the herbal medicine,we used as instructed,after 30days of usage,there was a lot of changes,my husband was able to walk,so we decided to see the doctor to confirm if we are really free from the disease ,i was like a dream when the doctor confirm that am COPD FREE and my husband PARKINSON FREE,everybody out there help me thank perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was told I had emphysema in 1987 when I was 45 years old. I smoked for 30 years, but quit smoking as soon as I was told that I had COPD. Quitting smoking was the hardest thing I ever did. But I knew I would die if I didn't. My health was getting so bad that I needed oxygen 24/7 and was down to 92lbs. Thankfully, in 1999 I got lung volume reduction surgery. It saved my life. I no longer needed oxygen and was able to climb stairs, dance, and travel the world. That good fortune lasted for almost 13 years. I am now back on oxygen 24/7 and can't climb stairs, dance or travel the world. i searched for alternative treatment Online i was introduced to Health herbal clinic by a friend here in the United states she told me they have successful herbal treatment to Emphysema and other lungs diseases. I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in USA and they all gave a positive response, so i immediately purchased the COPD herbal formula and commenced usage, its totally unexplainable how all the symptoms totally dissapeared, my cough was gone and i no longer experience shortness of breath(dyspnea), contact this herbal clinic via their email Info@ healthherbalclinic. net Or website www. healthherbalclinic. net Herbs are truely gift from God

    ReplyDelete